Greenway Automotive Group is one of the world's most progressive, privately held automotive companies proudly serving Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, and China. The Group's 44 domestic automotive dealerships include some of the nation's top ranked performers in sales, service, customer satisfaction, and profitability. Greenway Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Veterans Ford is looking for a reliable and motivated automotive dealership Service Technician to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience as an automotive technician with high quality vehicle maintenance and repair experience who can maintain, repair and deliver vehicles while providing exceptional service to customers. This candidate should feel confident working independently or in a team environment.
SIGN ON BONUS $1K-$5K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Technicians with an ASE certificate are highly encouraged to apply!
- SIGN ON BONUS $1K-$5K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
- STAIR-STEP FLAG RATE OPPORTUNITY!
- RETENTION BONUSES
- CHRISTMAS EMPLOYER MATCH
- SPIFF OPPORTUNITIES
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Purchase and Service Discounts
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings
- State of the Art Facility with a Professional Working Environment
- Performs work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Test-drives vehicles and tests components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnoses, maintains, and repairs automotive transmissions and related systems
- Communicates directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executes repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training
- Performs other duties as assigned