Job Summary: The CAC Specialty Natural Resources Summer Internship Program provides rising college seniors with practical, hands-on experience within the corporate risk management, and insurance industries. Interns in this program will have exposure to finance, negotiations, and risk management within a specific specialty line. Departmental/specialty line placement will be based on interest and location.
Dates: June 3, 2024 July 26, 2024
Compensation and Housing: Internships are paid, seasonal positions that are eight weeks in length. Housing stipends provided for those who are eligible.
Course Credit: CAC Group will work with students to meet required course criteria for those who are obtaining academic credit for their summer internship.
- Practice Lines Exposure: Learn about various practice lines, product groups and industry verticals through summer long educational conversations.
- Networking: Collaborate with clients, markets, and other insurance professionals.
- Professional Development: Participate in Summer Intern events that will increase business acumen, introduce you to other business areas of insurance, and interact with Cobbs Allen leadership
- Understand consultive selling: Experience and observe day-to-day functions of risk consultant team members which includes shadowing sales calls and client visits
- Data Analysis: Conduct research, perform data analysis, and participate in special client focused projects.
- Insurance Marketing: Develop relationships with markets and observe the process of account management and the marketing process
- Insurance knowledge: Understanding of corporate risk management, risk transfer, and structured solutions
- Professional Acumen: Learn about the insurance brokerage industry, brokerage specific career tracks, and a better understanding of success in the insurance industry.
- Exposure to a fast growing, privately held, innovative organization