- Provide excellent customer service, warranty and technical support to our authorized dealers
- Establish and maintain great relationships with dealers, independent sales representatives and internal customers
- Manage sales orders in assigned territories, ensuring accuracy of price and terms and on time delivery by requested ship date
- Communicate status of orders to dealers, outside sales reps and inside sales management
- All Brands- K2, Ride, Line, Full Tilt, Atlas, Tubbs, and Madshus
- Respond to all dealer and sales rep communications via email and phone in a friendly, clear and timely manner
- Manage all facets of orders management including placing new orders, revising existing orders, processing returns and providing order confirmation updates all with a focus on timely and accurate communications.
- Ensure communication flows smoothly between key accounts, Credit, IT, Warehouse, Supply Chain and Sales management; troubleshoot and escalate any issues to appropriate parties as needed.
- Work closely with Credit dept for the timely release of orders and customer reconciliation issues
- Audit customer purchase orders compared to sales orders to ensure compliance with current prices, terms, special programs and accounting requirements
- Anticipate, analyze, define and solve problems in a timely manner, including delivery issues, misships, and pricing issues
- Process requests for Return Authorizations (issue RA#s) in compliance with K2 return and warranty policies
- Understand technical and non-technical aspects of multiple product lines, including marketing programs, spare parts available for use/purchase and best use practices.
- Understand and follow standard operating procedures for order and return management
- Collect, file and maintain documents and correspondence from customers
- Maintain product knowledge through clinics, sales meetings, trade shows and industry publications
- Communicate extensively with supervisor regarding workload and issues as they arise