We are currently seeking Dental Hygienists!
Complete Dental Staffing is looking for Dental Hygienists throughout the Watertown area. Whether you are looking for a few extra shifts, a flexible and fulfilling schedule on your terms, or your dream job, we have opportunities for you! We offer temporary placements ranging from a few days to full time, permanent placements.
- Proficient in performing dental hygiene procedures, including non-surgical periodontal treatment
- Performs proper diagnostic x-rays to aid in diagnosis of decay and disease
- Proper documentation of existing restorations, notable areas of possible decay and disease and patient chief concerns
- Instructs patients in proper oral hygiene techniques and provides relevant educational information on their oral health
- Flexible schedule – work on the days that work best for you! Work as many or as few days as you'd like
- Competitive pay - earn extra income while maintaining your current job
- Great teams of staff to work with
- W2 employee status
- *Paid travel/parking reimbursement (*subject to office’s discretion)
Locations vary, but we are currently working with a couple great offices in Watertown.
Contact Complete Dental Staffing today for more information!