Knowledge, Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Raisers Edge and NXT experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; strong Excel skills required for data management.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and in self-directed situations.
- Adept at handling confidential donor information with diplomacy.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Possess a valid California drivers license and proof of automobile insurance. Position requires DMV clearance.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check, FBI/DOJ fingerprinting, TB test, and drug screen.
- Understanding of and passion for the Foundations mission, vision, values.
- Enjoys working directly with youth, volunteers, community partners, etc.
- Excellent critical thinking, strategic planning, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Proactive communicator.
- Ability to bring data to life and link data to people.
- Curious and continuous learner.
Working Environment/Physical Requirements: Position may require use of personal vehicle. Physical requirements include standing, sitting, typing, bending and lifting up to approximately 50 lbs. (i.e. tables, chairs, food, water, etc.)
Modification to work schedule may be made based on need of the Foundation.
Orangewood Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex. gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, or any other protected group, in accordance with all applicable federal or State laws.