Why Hart Crowser?
- Many years successfully serving some of the top clients in the northwest on some of the most challenging and interesting technical and regulatory problems.
- Exceptional health, dental, and vision insurance is available to our employees.
- Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 18 days paid time off each year.
- Hart Crowser invests 60 to 80 hours each year on training and career development for each newer employee.
- We have a formal mentoring program and do quarterly performance discussions to support career development.
- We provide internal learning programs. Over the last two years we have offered internal training on project management, technical writing, and business development. We also provide tuition assistance to individuals seeking work-related outside learning.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their confidential cover letter and resume.
As a condition of employment, the successful candidate must be able to provide documentation of eligibility to work in the US.
Hart Crowser, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET/VEVRAA Federal Contractor/E-Verify employer.