1. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, including or supplemented by twelve semester credits in health education or in health, social or biological sciences; or
2. A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university, and six months of full-time satisfactory experience in a health promotion or disease intervention/prevention program, performing one or more of the following: interviewing, conducting field investigations, assessing health risks, making referrals, or collecting and analyzing epidemiological data; or
3. A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent approved by a State's Department of Education or a recognized accrediting organization and four years of full-time satisfactory experience as described in 2 above
- Experience working with school aged children and working as part of a team or in some cases individually
- Computer skills with experience inputting data
- Legible handwriting
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential records
- Ability to travel to schools throughout the city
- Ability to carry/travel with 15 pounds of equipment
This is an hourly paid temporary position. The term of this position is expected to run thru June 2022. ($25 per hour, 35 hours per week). Selected candidate is eligible for benefits via staffing agency.
To apply, send Resume, with Cover Letter, including how your experience relates to this position. We ask that you do not contact our staff directly and no phone inquiries please. Applicants who best match the position needs will be contacted.
The hired candidate must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
The Fund for Public Health in New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse pool of candidates to apply.