We have an exciting opportunity for full-time or part-time (job sharing) General Dentists to work at Fort Leavenworth (KS). This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package.
- Examines teeth, gums, and related tissues using dental instruments, dental radiographs, and other diagnostic instruments
- Provides general dentistry procedures to include simple and complex restorations using approved restorative materials
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats periodontal structures and diseases
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of the dental pulp and other dental tissues affecting the vitality of teeth and establishes treatment plan
- Treats exposure of the dental pulp by pulp capping or removal of the dental pulp from the pulp chamber and root canal
- Examines, diagnoses, and provides fixed and removable prosthetic procedures as approved by the local credentials committee
- Examines, diagnoses and treats specific teeth for extraction and/or surgical removal as approved by the local credentials committee
- Prescribes medications, enters workload into workload data reporting system, and consults with and refers patients to appropriate specialists when necessary
- Conducts oral health counseling, tobacco cessation counseling, and diet counseling
- Examines, diagnoses and treats other conditions of the oral cavity as approved by the local credentials committee
- Required: DDS/DMD
- Required: 1-2 years of experience
- Required: Active license
- Required: CPR/BLS Certification required
- Must pass a background check and complete a pre-placement credentialing packet
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- No on call requirements
- Sick leave
- Additional benefits can be negotiated
Complete Mobile Dentistry has earned an excellent reputation through our continued work and are proud to be a dental staffing agency that you can count on. We are dedicated to providing high level service to our clients and rewarding job opportunities to our employees.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that will provide you with unique challenges, please apply today! Candidates will be given immediate consideration.