Complete Mobile Dentistry is seeking an Oral Surgeon for a dental clinic in Fort Leonard Wood (military base), MO. If you are seeking a fast-paced, highly rewarding opportunity and are skilled in oral surgery, we want to speak with you!
Note: you do NOT need to be licensed specifically in Missouri for this position!
What this position is responsible for:
- Serves as dental officer providing direct patient care in a dental and/or medical treatment facility
- Provides direct patient care to those individuals presenting to the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Service
- Patient care duties include but are not limited to: evaluation, examination, diagnosis, ordering of appropriate laboratory, x-ray, and diagnostic tests; interpretation of the dental and medical data; incorporating the data into the accurate diagnosis; and providing the proper treatment and patient care
- Provides direct patient care to include but not limited to: dental alveolar surgery, conscious sedation and anesthesia, implants, treatment of minor odontogenic and non-odontogenic pathology, treatment of odontogenic infections, and maxillofacial trauma
- Provides direct patient care to include but not limited to: orthognathic surgery, treatment of major odontogenic and non-odontogenic pathology, major reconstructive surgery, management of facial pain, and facial cosmetic surgery
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of dental records, consultations, and any other medical records pertaining to the dental patient. Complies with policies and procedures of the DTF/MTF to maintain admission and operating room privileges
- Certificate of training from an ADA-accredited residency training program and be board eligible or board certified in oral and maxiollofacial surgery
- Graduate from an ADA-accredited dental school with a current, active, valid, and unrestricted state license from ANY state or US territory
- Must be certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) as well as have an active CPR certificate
- DEA certification
Why work for us:
At Complete Mobile Dentistry, providing dental care to our service members is more than our job, it's our mission. We value our employees and the critical work they do to support our active military. Beyond the satisfaction and great team atmosphere you experience by working through us, you can expect the following for this position:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Regular bonuses
- Sick leave
- Stable hours with no on-call requirements
If this position sounds like a potential fit for you, please contact us today!