Job Purpose: Manage and provide operational oversight of the training programs for animals owned by the public. Position includes personnel and fiscal management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Train dogs individually and in group settings with owners using positive reinforcement
- Work independently and manage your own time, schedule, and clients
- Maintain organized record keeping and detailed reporting
- Using Applied Behavior Analysis to modify animal behavior
- Maintain client communications through phone and email
- Create content for social media (Capture mobile images & video during classes, sessions & events)
- Actively participate in the creation of new classes, workshops and programs
- Be a dependable and collaborative team player
- Recommend appropriate retail products to enhance training (harnesses, treats, chews, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.