We have an exciting opportunity for full-time Dental Assistants to work at Fort Carson, CO. This is a great opportunity to provide exceptional care to service members, be a part of a great community on a military base, and receive a competitive compensation package.
Both military and civilian candidates are encouraged to apply!
- Services will be confined to chairside dental assisting, radiology, or sterilization
- Occasionally help with patient scheduling, although you will not work routinely as a medical clerk or receptionist
- You will perform essentially the same duties as those required of any military or government civil service dental assistant or similar experience and in similar duty assignments
- Must be a graduate from a formal dental assistant program with a curriculum of a minimum of three (3) months in length
- Have at least one (1) year of clinical dental assisting experience
- Must have completed training or have dental assisting experience within the past three (3) years
- Certificates of Training in radiology during the pre-employment process, thus meeting compliance with 42 CFR 75, dated January 1986
- Certification in Radiology that validates you have completed radiology courses on the following topics: radiation physics, radiation biology, radiation health, safety and protection, X-ray films and radiographic film quality, and radiographic techniques
- BLS card through the Red Cross
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Health and welfare fringe benefits (including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, and life insurance coverage)
- Possibility for 401(a) retirement plan
- Sick leave and holiday pay (10 holidays)
- Vested vacation
Complete Mobile Dentistry has earned an excellent reputation through our continued work and are proud to be a dental staffing agency that you can count on. We are dedicated to providing high level service to our clients and rewarding job opportunities to our employees.
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity that will provide you with unique challenges, please apply today! Candidates will be given immediate consideration.