SEAL Security, LLC is a fast-growing security and investigation company seeking to hire dedicated, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable Global Security Operations Center (“GSOC”) Operators to work in our leading corporate building located in Manhattan, New York.
SEAL Security, LLC provides the following services: corporate security, special event security, risk management, and investigative services. We expect candidates to have knowledge in basic security systems, sound decision-making skills, and the utilization of good judgement.
- Proactively monitor and report critical information for global and regional incidents
- Maintain global situational awareness of all client locations.
- Coordinate all routine dispatch activities
- Initiate and coordinate crisis management response activities.
- Utilize advanced skills to perform preventive safety measures to protect property from theft, damage, or persons from hazards or interference
- Review incoming video alarm notifications and respond accordingly to standard procedures
- Actively monitor and operate access control systems, Closed-Circuit Television (“CCTV”) systems, and computer badge stations
- Monitor and update internal client distribution work orders on an advanced ticket management system
- Maintain operational logs, conduct daily shift checklists, handover reports, and incident reports
- Collect operational data, analyze and take appropriate corrective actions when required
- Ensure all forms of communications, such as e-mails, phone conversations, and client interactions, are conducted in a courteous and professional manner, confidentially, and documented appropriately
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisors related to security and safety
- Prior Military and/or Law Enforcement experience inclusive of experience in a control room environment or a minimum of (2) years’ experience as a Security Officer coupled with (3) years of experience in a control room environment
- Valid Security Guard Licenses
- High School Diploma/
- Comprehensive working knowledge of C-Cure & Electronic Access Control Systems
- Strong computer application (Microsoft Office, social media, e-mail, etc.), typing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports for team members and supervisors
- Ability to think quickly, multi-task, problem solve, prioritize, and coordinate responses in a fast-paced work environment
Flexibility: Candidates must be willing to work weekends, holidays, & various shifts