- Valid Florida Cosmetologist Licenses and Certifications
- Proficient styling skills including: setting, coloring, and treatments
- All valid required Florida licenses and/or certifications
- Previous experience as a Cosmetologist preferred
- High School graduate or GED is preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and understand English; Bi-lingual is helpful.
- Previous customer service, salon, or spa experience helpful.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please visit our website at OTOWjobs.com for an additional list of additional exciting job opportunities!
On Top of the World Communities provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, OTOW will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. On Top of the World Communities is a Drug-free work place.