Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, this position is responsible for the successful implementation of virtual and community fundraising events, most notably SPCA’s Pet Walk, a peer-to-peer fundraising event that combines an on-the-ground event with exciting virtual components.
Measurable outcomes for this position include achieving designated financial and participant goals through team and individual fundraising, corporate solicitation, community partnerships, as well as increasing brand awareness and community engagement.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Achieve assigned revenue goals by developing and maintaining relationships with SPCA Tampa Bay corporate and community partners.
- In conjunction with SPCA Leadership (CEO, CDO, BOD), recruit and engage c-suite volunteer leaders, team captains and walkers.
- Maximize team participation to achieve revenue goals by retaining existing teams, attracting new ones from all sectors of the community.
- Manage and mobilize volunteers to serve on Pet Walk Committee.
- Leverage technology and social media to maximize peer-to-peer and other fundraising activities.
- Develop and implement event budgets, timelines, and event logistics with support of development team.
- Develop participant communication plan and fundraising resources; monitor participant fundraising trends and implementing proven strategies to maximize income,
- Support smaller, year-round peer-to-peer fundraising challenges and events by individuals and business as needed.
- Provide friendly, responsive and personalized customer service.
- Keep accurate and updated records and enter data as required into appropriate shelter software.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Participate in required meetings and trainings.
- Professionally represent SPCA Tampa Bay at all times.
- All other duties as assigned