Excellent opportunity to start a new career in the printing industry!
Fortis Solutions Group is hiring! We're looking for team-oriented individuals who are interested in learning a new trade. Training is paid and advancement opportunities are available for those who excel in their roles. These entry level support positions are responsible for providing assistance to our press operators by way of job setup and preparation, job completion, quality checks and shipping preparation. Examples of potential open positions:
- Finishing Utility/Turret Assistant: Helps prepare necessary materials for the Rewind Operators to complete their job and move finished goods to shipping.
- Washup Technician: Helps the Press Operators improve job setup time by cleaning press components and tools and preparing them for future use.
- Setup Technician: Supports the Press Operators by pulling the necessary materials required to run the job as well as assisting with job setup. Will also be trained as a backup to run the press in order to cover for employee PTO.
- Ink Technician: Responsible for the procurement, creation and maintenance of all inks, coatings and varnishes. Also oversees container labeling and ink stock.
- Plate Technician: Responsible for creating plates, assembling, verifying and organizing plate jackets; producing label standard folders and other duties as required.
- Material Handler: Responsible for staging roll stock, cores and boxes for all press and finishing operations. Also electronically and physically receiving and putting away deliveries and returns from press. Manages stock.
Multiple shifts may be available including first, second and third, as well as some weekend shifts. Most positions require no, or very little, prior experience. Scheduling adjustments, overtime and occasional weekends may be required based on business needs. Fortis Solutions Group provides benefits for all full time employees including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401k with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement and paid time off.
Some positions may not be available at time of application. Available job openings and shifts will be reviewed with qualified candidates during initial interview.
Fortis Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.