ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do.
The Amazon Account Manager will be part of an exciting and transformative Ecommerce team within Asmodee North America. We are looking for an autonomous and motivated professional with a result-oriented approach to help us take our Amazon business to the next level. This role is responsible for the overall Amazon business management.
- Develop the Amazon Account strategy (3-year horizon) and lead the proper implementation of the annual business plan
- Manage and hold accountability for the Amazon P&L, including budget planning and pacing, track growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommend course correction when needed
- Analyze sales and marketing data and report out on performance providing key insights and recommended action plan to cross-functional teams and leadership
- Identify new & profitable opportunities to improve the P&L of our Amazon business across commercial and operational opportunities
- Pro-actively collaborate with internal cross functional teams (Order Management, Supply-Forecast, Operations-Logistics, Accounting-Finance, Digital Marketing, New Products) to ensure optimized business growth
- Drive internal Brand, Product and Marketing teams and external Agencies to maximize new product introductions and create digital marketing-advertising campaigns with the ultimate objective to increase traffic and conversion
- Continuously look for Amazon best practices to help deliver Operational, Online and Digital Excellence and build plans to implement these best practices
- Benchmark our Amazon business against our competition and identify improvement opportunities
- Lead Amazon Team Members and help them achieve “Amazon excellence”
- Execute ongoing everyday product updates and new product launches including content, product images, item data uploads and merchandising. Develop and execute promotional plans to achieve growth targets within budget
- Use Data Analytic Tools to track online execution performance and provide regular reporting to cross-functional teams and leadership and drive on-going optimization
- Drive customer business reviews and JBP meetings and develop a strategic and consultative business relationship with key decision makers at Amazon and with our agency partners