The Mortgage Loan Closer is primarily responsible for understanding the requirements and preparation of loan closing documents in accordance with Company standards and federal, state and investor requirements, ensuring the marketable quality of each loan. Additionally, the Loan Closer is responsible for understanding the requirements for reviewing loan closing documents, and closing loans in accordance with the above standards. The Loan Closer must be able to manage very tight deadlines on a daily basis, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quick turnaround.
- Prepare closing documents in accordance with Agency, Federal, State and Company requirements
- Review closing documents to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Addresses all inquiries and amends or updates items as needed regarding loan documents.
- Utilize the loan origination system and document preparation systems to ensure loan closing is complete, accurate and complies with the required regulations and investor requirements.
- Familiarity with TILA, RESPA and Integrated Disclosures.
- Resolve post-closing issues, as needed.
- Prioritize new closing requests and funding packages.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing wire requests
- Other tasks as requested by Management