This position is responsible for the delivery of product to the customers of Pacific Coast Fruit. Duties include the checking of orders for accuracy and rotating product into stock for customers. Picking up product at various vendors checking it for quality and quantity and returning to Pacific Coast.
- Pick up paperwork in office, check shortlist and load any additional product needed.
- Do a complete pre-trip inspection of vehicle.
- Deliver product to customers, checking off the orders for accuracy.
- Have customer sign for product or collect money for COD customers after completing delivery to customer’s satisfaction.
- Pick up product from vendors and check orders for accuracy.
- Upon completion of route return to Pacific Coast and do a post trip inspection.
- Operate and monitor all equipment professionally and safely including manual and electric pallet jacks, hand truck and vehicles.
- Must maintain a professional demeanor with speaking with employees, customers and management.
- Drivers typically have 7-10 stops per day.
- Other duties may be assigned.