We are looking for an experienced User Acquisition Manager to join the Mobile Division and contribute to the success of our mobile gaming business in the west. The ideal candidate is data driven with a passion for marketing, possesses a blend of creativity and analytical skill with a strong results-oriented, metrics-driven approach to problem solving. A team player willing to take direction but also exhibit initiative when working independently. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Mobile department.
- Develop overall User Acquisition strategy, identify success KPIs, prioritize top opportunities, drive and optimize campaigns to meet the goals by analyzing data, and report to the stakeholders regularly.
- Conduct measured mobile app user acquisition through buying on AdWords, Facebook and Apple Search Ads.
- Build and grow strategic partnerships to drive growth to our mobile apps.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop and implement innovative solutions for user acquisition.
- Analyze data and optimize campaign & ads performance towards Return on Investment (ROI) and volume.
- Growing our games at the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store by working on keywords, organic visibility & more.
- Work with Digital Marketing Artist to quickly iterate and optimize the ad creative for our ad campaigns, creation of store marketing assets, for constant optimization of store pages conversion, designing AB tests.
- Manage ad campaign with various ad creative formats and messaging and analyze performance for optimizing the campaign
- Preparing presentations for Apple & Google which showcase our games.
- Working both on your own and with mobile marketing agencies.
- Build and Lead the User Acquisition team.
- Work closely with Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Artist and other teams to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.