Integral Molecular is a Philadelphia biotech company using innovative technology platforms to discover therapeutic antibodies as treatments to fight cancers, metabolic diseases, and pain. We are a close-knit company, with smart, curious scientists, and we take an active interest in promoting the growth and development of everyone on our team. We are in an exciting expansion phase, launching new products and reaching new markets.
We seek an entry level Research Technician to perform vital laboratory tasks to support the continued success of our research teams. The candidate will be part of a lab management team that works in a unified and collaborative manner to ensure the efficient operation of the laboratory.
- Coordinate multiple tasks with team members to provide needed supplies.
- Prepare reagents including buffers, chemicals solutions, complex reaction mixtures and media according to established methods and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Maintain glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, autoclaving, and distributing.
- Perform tasks using aseptic techniques including working within a biological safety cabinet.
- Participate in the general maintenance of all equipment related to the preparation of assay materials and assist in the monitoring and reporting of equipment conditions.
- Assist with inventory management of supplies and solvents by placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Enhance laboratory organization by taking ownership of new requests.
- 6 months – 2 years hands-on laboratory experience.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, medical technology or related field is preferred but not required.
- Highly motivated individual capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Interest in biological science is a plus.
- Interest in the biotech industry is a plus.