Position Title: Life Groups Pastor
Department Name: Life Groups
Organizational Level: Professional
Reports to: Lead Life Groups Pastor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Full/Part time: Full-time
Salary Range: $58k - $63k annunally
Date: February 2022
The purpose of this position is to work with the Life Groups team in ministering to our Life Group Leaders through two main avenues: relationships and resources. Building relationships with leaders and providing resources to best support our culture that is aligned with our mission and vision is essential.
- Work alongside Life Groups team to execute an aligned church-wide small group strategy.
- Provide leadership, coaching and shepherding for Life Group leaders in living out the mission and method of Jesus with a disciple making focus.
- Encourage, equip and develop Life Group leaders to effectively shepherd members of their group, by building a culture within their group consistent with a Southeast Life Group.
- Work with current and future Life Groups to implement a discipleship-focused culture.
- Coach Life Group leaders in leadership development, spiritual growth, and overall health.
- Work with Life Groups team to prepare and execute any and all Life Group Leader resources .
- Participate in staff meetings and team meetings.
- Collaborate with ministries in creating community outreach opportunities for Life Groups.
- Ongoing assessment of the effectiveness and health of the Life Groups under your care.
- Build relationships with life group leaders to provide spiritual leadership and direction, as well as assess ability to continue in leadership.
- Perform other duties, as needed.
This position will be completed in 40 hours per week, including weekend services and some evenings and holidays.
This job operates in a professional office environment and uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, desktop computers and telephones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and frequently required to sit and/or stand for sustained periods of time; lift, push, pull items in excess of 30 lbs; walk and reach with hands and arms.
This description indicates the general level and nature of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.