Seeking individuals with a background in security installation and troubleshooting
Kenny Electric, established in 1974 is a leading Industrial and Commercial Electrical Contractor with a diverse portfolio of work. We started as an Electrical Contractor serving the Colorado market, but have expanded our operations over the past 15 years to include offices in Odessa, TX and Casper, WY.
A security technician performs field service activities by installing, troubleshooting, maintaining and servicing electronic security systems, components and software. Security systems include access control, CCTV/IP Video, intrusion detection and intercom system.
Security superintendent is responsible for:
- Oversee field and service activities to provide guidance and leadership
- Must comply with and enforce all company safety policies at all times
- Ensure that each employee has their required certifications on them at all times
- Is key interface for the provision of technical support and training for internal and external customers and as such is accountable for maximizing customer satisfaction
- Refers only the most complex issues to Project or Department Managers
- Responsible for all scheduling required by the Project Managers including weekly coordination of the Master Security Dept Schedule to be shared with the team
- Responsible for coordination of all service requests; email or phone call to be responded to within four business hours along with gaining approval from the Project Managers when assigning someone to respond to the service call
- Oversight of all written daily updates by the field to the Project Managers
- Identifies potential project risks, communicates to appropriate parties and assist in the development and implementation of strategies to minimize impact and to control deviations from estimated costs and project deadlines
- Works closely with the Lead and Project Manager to assist in the overall coordination of projects; makes recommendations regarding quality of work and potential impacts/changes in scope
We are looking for candidates who have an understanding of, and the ability to troubleshoot major security programs such as Lenel, AMAG, Bosch to name a few. Additionally, should also have working knowledge of card access and analog/digital CCTV systems. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and Windows Networking and possess a valid drivers license.