ANA is part of the Asmodee Group, a global corporation headquartered in France and a worldwide leader in the creation, manufacturing, and distribution of games. Our games tell immersive stories that inspire people to push the boundaries of their imagination and include top tier titles such as, “CATAN,” “Ticket to Ride,” and “Spot It” among others. Our global success has come from our publishing studios and distribution networks where we transform high-potential stories into iconic consumer products. ANA believes in the power of ideas, leads with equality and universality, and strives to empower employees in our overarching effort to consistently create great games and tell amazing stories. We base our success on our three core values both internally and in the wider market; honesty, integrity, and fairness drives everything we do
The Toy and Gift Team Lead works daily with outside sales reps and independent toy stores to increase Sales Volume and Brand Footprint by placing the Core Packages and additional appropriate product into Toy and Gift stores with increased frequency according to the Asmodee US strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Toy and Gift store owners to establish proper ordering frequency to increase number of orders placed and overall revenue.
- Increase the number of active Toy and Gift Accounts.
- Partner with qualified buyers and Outside Sales Reps to increase ordering frequency and volume.
- Become an expert on our product catalog and the value that it holds for Toy and Gift Stores
- Seek out new opportunities for business growth and brand recognition.
- Assist in training new and current members of the team.
- Manage and Execute Trade Show Marketing events
- Visit current and potential Toy and Gift Accounts when necessary to accomplish business objectives
- Generate and understand business critical reporting
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time; sometimes with very little notice.