Position: Quality Assurance Technician – 3rd Shift
Department: Quality Assurance
Reports to: Assistant QA Manager
- Perform analytical testing including but not limited to pH, sodium, color, drain weight, water activity, brix & moisture.
- Performs verification of food safety and quality checks established in the KC-Everett Plant’s HACCP/FSMA and Preventive Control Programs.
- Ensure Food Safety and Regulatory compliance of sanitation practices.
- Provide on the floor QA support to help with the investigation and trouble-shooting of any food safety, quality, or process control related issues.
- Assists QA management in the collection of data for the purpose of improving products and systems as necessary as it relates to food safety and quality (Statistical Process Controls.)
- Ensure work areas on the floor follow plant GMP requirements and also meet all local, state and federal regulations.
- Perform verification system checks to ensure sanitation systems are on track including daily pre-operational sanitation checks (inspections, APC, ATP, and Environmental monitoring.)
- Assist QA and R&D as needed during special batch runs.
- Assist QA and Operations in conformance checks of ingredients, packaging, and finished product to ensure they meet established specifications.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all Kettle Cuisine standards, along with Federal, State, and Local regulations for occupational safety.
- Assist QA and site in accomplishing the KC-Everett Plant and QA departmental goals and objectives.