Plans, implements, supervise and evaluate activities provided within a specific program area, such as Education/Career Development, Arts/Crafts, Sports/Fitness/Recreation, Health/Life skills and Career Leadership Development.
- Learn about programming requirements and objectives for the following 5 core areas:
- Education/Career Development
- Character Leadership Development
- Health/ Life Skills
- Deliver effective programs and encourage member participation in all core areas,
with the oversight and direction of the Site Coordinator.
- Demonstrate skills both verbal and written to communicate with a diverse population of members, as well as adults.
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times.