The retail store associate should have proven experience in retail operations/client service and is inspired by fashion as well as the Porsche brand and its history. It is crucial to provide customer service that exceeds expectation on a daily basis to represent the Porsche brand and maximize opportunities for sales conversion.
The retail store associate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a retail store environment and providing overall support to the retail manager. These duties will include the following:
· Conducting monthly pre and post inventory counts
· Align with Porsche Design and Driver Selection guideline and brand standards in merchandizing
· Support retail store manager in shifts to prevent overtime cost
· Provide and maintain exceptional customer service to each customer
· Support manager in understanding and improving current reporting procedures.
· Maintain refreshing merchandizing displays and cleanliness
- Assists in the execution of store operational requirements in coordination with PEC.
- Support the creation and implementation of sales and marketing events, whether internally or externally in coordination with PEC, Aftersales and Porsche Design, as appropriate
- Contribute to the development and execution of the annual budget and marketing plan to achieve financial objectives; conduct proper financial and inventory reporting as dictated by Finance & PEC.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Work with Aftersales, PEC and Porsche Design to ensures availability of merchandise and services; inventory maintenance.
- Supports marketing activities by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Provide a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to use Point of Sale systems (Erply, Ayden and Chase Payment Tech)
- Must be able to use Inventory system – ordering/returning (SAP)