EMS Project Managers are responsible for all aspects of client projects from the receipt of a purchase order through receipt of acceptance of the system by the client. Project Managers coordinate all activities with their counterparts within client organizations to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget, and at the expected level of quality.
- Manage complete project scope, execution, goals, budget, and deliverables through the entire delivery process, from receipt of the Purchase Order to the transition to customer support
- Understand, communicate, and ensure EMS commitments as reflected in any RFP, contracts, proposals, statements of work or other documents including post installation commitments under Maintenance and Support
- Identify, communicate, address and resolve risks and issues within the project including escalating issues, when appropriate
- Communicate tasks required from the customer and ensure timely completion prior to onsite installation
- Develop initial project plan in conjunction with the customer using MS Project Server and SharePoint, or any other project planning application as needed.
- Establish periodic project status calls with the customer and track any action items to closure. Share well documented meeting minutes.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Assure quality delivery by ensuring that all equipment and software is properly tested in Assembly, and at the installation site
- Ensure that all materials, tools and equipment needed for the installation are checked, packed and delivered for timely installation
- Performs other duties as required