International Education Corporation is a leader in post-secondary career education. Working at our employee-owned company is more than just a great career - its an investment in yourself. Our mission is to drive personal and community transformation by empowering students to make a positive and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment to helping students build the skills to create a future of which they can be proud.
We are currently seeking a Program Administrator - Automotive Technician Program to join our team. In this position you will be responsible for managing, leading and overseeing assigned programs. You will be responsible for the program's curriculum development and revisions, quality of program delivery, regulatory compliance, and effective strategies to meet student outcomes for the Automotive Technician Program. This individual can reside in any city that we offer the Automotive Technician Program as they will work out of the campus.
Essential day-to-day job responsibilities include:
- Complying with applicable federal and state laws and regulations, accreditor standards, and institutional policies and procedures;
- Recruiting, training and developing the assigned programs managers and instructors
- Auditing program delivery and resources across the organization or an assigned region with a focus on visiting underperforming campuses;
- Auditing documentation and records to ensure compliance with all program relevant laws and regulatory standards;
- Leading curriculum reviews and revisions;
- Reviewing and analyzing student and faculty surveys for the program and preparing action plans to address systemic concerns and feedback gauged through such surveys;
- Monitoring program metrics related to student outcomes for the program to meet the organizational and regulatory benchmarks and goals;
- Serving as the company's highest level subject matter expert for the program;
- Weekly meetings with the National Director of Programs to discuss program status, project progress and student outcomes;
- Other duties as assigned.
The PAs performance is measured by the assigned program meeting student outcomes targets, compliant practices, and successful outcomes of internal and external program audits.