Not only are we actively hiring, but we are offering a $300 bonus for new hires who apply (and join the team) between April 15th and May 15th! The first $150 will be on your very first paycheck and the second $150 will be after your 60 days of successful employment! This is an amazing offer with our amazing company; don’t miss out on working in a job that is fulfilling and impactful.
Make a difference!
At Community Catalysts of California, we strive to create an impassioned and fulfilling environment for both our clients and employees. We have been in action for 30 years and have worked tirelessly towards generating a positive impact in our communities. Community Catalysts of California offers a variety of services to people within the full spectrum of types of disabilities. Every day our professional staff members are committed to people with disabilities to help them succeed in their daily lives, work, home and communities. If you are interested in serving your community and becoming a valued asset to our team, please read ahead!
We are looking for exceptional individuals to work with our clients in the Supported Living Program. This position pays $14.00 per hour and offers a flexible, part-time schedule in the North County area.
AS A DIRECT SERVICE AIDE: You will provide training and personal support services for our clients. These services may include:
- Training and support services provided in their home to allow them to be successful in living in the community
- Developing a support team that will help them make a written plan
- Participation in a realistic assessment of their interests, abilities and experiences in their own community
- Aiding in personal hygiene, chores, errands, and other necessary goals
- Having access to adaptive systems and equipment that make learning and living easier
- Overall improvement in quality of life
- Integration into the community by participating in activities of their choosing
- Learning new or improving their existing skills for living and accessing the community
The overall goal in this program is for our Direct Service Aides to provide assistance and training to both the client and an additional support person.
If you think you can make a positive impact in someone’s life, apply today and join our team!