DTiQ is the world’s leading provider of intelligent video-based surveillance and loss prevention services.
With over 20 years of service, enhancing over 8 million consumer experiences daily; DTiQ has over 45,000 customers including corporations and/or franchisees such as Adidas, Burger King, Hard Rock Café, KFC, McDonald’s, US Polo, and Yankee Candle to name a few.
If you are interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ! We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment.
As the Vice President, Product Management for our Business Advisor as a Service offering, you will drive the continued economic success of our market leading offering by developing new innovations, expanding within our existing market segments, entering new market segments, increasing sales, and improving profitability. You will collaborate with our customers and our internal teams to understand market needs and deliver extraordinary value to our customers. You will bring a record of amazing achievement for managing a packaged service offering at a fast-growing company with a hands-on approach that integrates customer needs, technical capabilities, competitive positioning, and product strategy.
- Own the Profit/Loss for our Business Advisor as a Service offerings
- Define and deliver a comprehensive product roadmap that deliver compelling business insights to our customers regarding loss prevention, cost management, revenue optimization, and operational excellence
- Optimize our internal workflows for delivering virtual business management services
- Conduct on-going competitive analysis
- Evaluate buy, build, or partner options for strategic product advancements
- Conduct regular customer interviews to understand customer needs
- Collaborate with our executives, audit services, sales, marketing, engineering, and customer success teams to shape our product vision and roadmaps
- Conduct usability research and optimize our customers’ product experience
- Identify and execute on revenue expansion opportunities within our market segments
- Spearhead expansion into new market segments
- Partner with our sales team to drive recurring revenue growth
- Partner with our audit services and engineering teams to deliver profit margin improvements