SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.S. in mechanical engineering or technical field.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in a related field.
- CMRP or CRL preferred
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think “outside the box”
- Functional use of Microsoft Office and maintenance systems.
- Highly organized and uses efficient work methods.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and continue to develop knowledge and skills.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to handle or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- May be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles; vibrations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.