Secor Auto Group Inc, located in New London, Connecticut is seeking full time Automotive Technician. We are customer oriented, fast paced, growing dealerships.
Ideal candidates will possess excellent customer service skills, with great attention to detail. Must possess a positive attitude and be a valuable team player. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits.
Our body shop team is focused on providing excellent service to our rapidly growing customers and insurance companies.
- We offer competitive compensation
- Full health, dental and vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation days
- Six paid holidays
- Paid manufactures training
- Life and disability insurance
We are looking for individuals with the following credentials.
- Positive Attitude, Team Player
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to Service Advisors and customers
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Strong work ethic and good references
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Our facilities are drug free
- Bi-lingual is a plus