Holland Hall was established in 1922 and currently serves approximately 1,000 preK through 12th-grade students in a coeducational setting. An Episcopal school distinguished by an excellent academic program and a student-centered environment emphasizing a holistic approach to education, we strive to provide a challenging, comprehensive educational experience grounded in a rigorous liberal art, college preparatory curriculum that promotes critical thinking and life-long learning. True to our Episcopal tradition, we seek to foster in each student a strong moral foundation and a deep sense of social responsibility in an open, ecumenical environment. Holland Hall graduates attend colleges and universities across the country, including some of the nation’s most selective institutions. The Holland Hall community welcomes students of diverse racial, cultural, and religious backgrounds. For more information on Holland Hall, please visit www.hollandhall.org.
Holland Hall seeks a part-time seasonal Campus Safety Officer. This position is an hourly position responsible for the performance of routine safety and security functions, building, personnel safety, and event support. Provides courteous and considerate assistance to all students, staff and visitors. Responds to vehicle accidents, criminal behavior, fire or other emergencies and writes reports as needed. Provides traffic control for daily, evening and weekend events as needed.
- Provide courteous and considerate assistance to all students, staff, and visitors
- Control of vehicle and pedestrian traffic both on campus and on 81st Street
- Control of student and building safety and security
- Involved in emergencies and emergency planning
- Perform routine building and parking lot security checks
- Provide vehicle assistance to students, staff, and visitors as needed
- Respond to vehicle accidents and writes reports as needed
- Respond to theft, fire, and other emergencies. Writes reports as needed
- Provides security and traffic control for special events
- Provides security for special events as needed
- Assist emergency response units on campus as needed
- Other duties as required to fulfill the overall mission of Holland Hall
The above essential functions are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills.