Do you believe that all children have extraordinary potential – that all children can be scholars? Do you want to work with educators who share your belief, and who are committed to delivering the best learning experiences possible for the scholars who need them most? Find My Genius is the place for you! Join Find My Genius to teach, enrich, inspire, and transform children into scholars. Work with Find My Genius and change the world, one scholar at a time.
- Implementing collaborative teaching strategies to a cluster of scholars.
- Delivering relevant, engaging, and rigorous lessons.
- Ensuring the academic and social development of scholars throughout the course of the program.
- Serving as a role model for an assigned group of scholars.
- Working with Instructional Coach and Site Director to identify scholar needs and develop instructional plans and practices to best support scholars.
- Monitoring scholars’ educational and social progress and making necessary recommendations for adjustments.
- Implementing classroom and behavior management consistently to develop a safe and productive learning environment.
- Supervise Scholars during transitions, recess and/or as needed.
- Attend Scheduled staff meetings, open houses, graduations and trainings.
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.