Sona Dermatology and MedSpa is looking to add a full time Recruiter in Dallas, TX!
The Recruiter partners with key leadership throughout the organization to use the most current recruitment techniques to fill open positions, as well as to maintain a pipeline of potential future candidates. This position plays an active role in the entire recruiting process from sourcing to screening to final offer negotiations. In addition, the Recruiter will act as the first point of contact and deliver an exceptional level of customer service to all potential candidates.
This position is located in the Sona corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC, and offers a corporate bonus program, paid holidays, medical benefits, and 401K. All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products.
- Utilize an applicant tracking system (Workable) to manage and monitor the recruiting process.
- Partner closely with Regional Directors, Center Managers, and other company leaders to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including resume review, phone screens, scheduling interviews, offer negotiations, background checks, drug tests, etc.
- Facilitate onboarding process including initial training schedule and IT needs.
- Quickly source, recruit, interview and match highly-skilled professionals using our internal database, job boards, social networking, portfolio sites, etc.
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base.
- Generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates and cultivate ongoing relationships with both passive and active candidates to keep them engaged and educated about the organization and upcoming opportunities.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
- Take an active role in defining and evolving job descriptions for open requisitions.
- Compile and provide timely reporting for recruiting projects.
- Other projects or tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience recruiting for multiple locations throughout the US.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Comprehensive knowledge in sourcing strategy using LinkedIn, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases.
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and manage a high-volume requisition load.
- Knowledge of employment law and industry staffing trends.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Sound interpersonal communication & documentation skills.
- Creative thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word).
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Experience recruiting for healthcare positions a plus.
- Attracts Top Talent – Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Balancing Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This position may occasionally require long hours and weekend work.
Role will work primarily from the corporate office. Travel will be limited, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Competitive salary with bonus program
- Full time employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, and paid holidays
- All employees receive free and reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.