Who We Are:
NatureBridge provides environmental science education experiences for more than 30,000 students and their teachers every year in the world’s best classrooms: our National Parks. Our mission is to connect young people to the science and wonder of the natural world, igniting self-discovery, and inspiring stewardship of the planet.
What You Will Do:
The Kitchen Assistant works on the Kitchen Team to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Food Service Department. This is a dishwashing and custodial position in the kitchen. Other duties related to food preparation and service as assigned. This is a full-time position and with a Morning Shift: 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Wash dishes, pots and pans.
- Maintain cleanliness of dining room cabinets.
- Keep all refrigerators clean with dates and labels on all items.
- Maintain and clean the Kitchen and Equipment.
- Receive and stock deliveries of food and supplies.
- Help to set up the buffet.
- Help cooks in the preparation of meals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- $18/hour starting wage
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Option for a 403b retirement plan with employer match after six months
- Generous paid vacation, training days and sick leave
- Other benefits include Employee Assistance Plan (EAP), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and more