The CAD Drafter builds healthy communities through play and recreation by generating and electronically maintain drawings for new product development and custom orders. This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Work Location: 390 Kennedy Drive, Red Bud, IL 62278
- Generate and electronically maintain drawings files for new product development.
- Use SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Adobe and other software tools as required to generate 2D and 3D geometry of products.
- Assist in development of product specification sheets.
- Design and compose 3D models of products and produce detailed shop drawings for site amenity product line.
- Create product installation instructions.
- Create and follow designs from initial concept to final product.
- Coordinate with customers to produce custom lettered site amenities.
- Inter-department cross training to develop needed skills.
- Inter-department engagement to support & develop process/product/skills.
- Take direction from and support inter-department tasks.
- Conduct activities in a safe and healthy manner and work in accordance with established safety and company requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.