Who You Are:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work various hours throughout each week, including weekdays, weekends, early and late shifts.
- Must be able to work well and maintain a positive attitude with other staff, National Park Service employees, program participants and visiting public.
- Demonstrate good problem solving skills.
- Flexible, positive attitude, good judgment, and safety consciousness.
- Promptness and ability to work independently.
- Hold a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- CPR, AED and First Aid certification required. If the applicant does not have this certification already, the applicant must attend certification training within the first three months.
- Successful completion of ServSafe Food Handlers course within the first 30 days of employment (paid for by NatureBridge).
- Prioritize daily tasks and guest requests through organization and time management.
- Proficiency with or willingness to learn Google Suite.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion in the workplace. We especially encourage you to apply if you are a member of (or have extensive experience working with people from) any communities that are impacted by the historic and current system of oppression that has limited access to environmental education, or the outdoors in general.
If you are interested in the role and do not meet every requirement listed, please still apply! We are interested in applicants with unique lived experience and skill sets.
*All NatureBridge Employees are required to complete a background check in order to be eligible for employment.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
- We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on young people and the environment
- You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated staff who are passionate about the environment
- We are invested in supporting your professional growth through training, feedback, and a positive work community
NatureBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on any protected category, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression (including transgender expression or pregnancy), political affiliation, age, immigration status or disability. We encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
How To Apply:
Submit your application to our Online Career Portal. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until all positions are filled.