- High school diploma required, college course work preferred (education, conservation or biological sciences).
- At least 1-year experience working in guest services engaging and serving guest.
- Strong teaching, interpretation and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and hospitality skills, with the ability to interact with a variety of audiences, ages, and abilities in a professional and productive manner.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and other office equipment.
We offer the following benefits by joining our team:
- Store/Attraction employee discounts
Johnny Morris’ Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium consists of an all-new 1.5-million-gallon Aquarium Adventure showcasing 35,000 live fish, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and birds, and immersive Wildlife Galleries that bring visitors eye-to-eye with the greatest collection of record-setting game animals ever assembled. Created by noted conservationist and Bass Pro Shops founder/CEO Johnny Morris, the 350,000-square-foot experience celebrates people who hunt, fish, and act as stewards of the land and water. Located next to Bass Pro Shops National Headquarters in Springfield, Missouri the campus is a centerpiece of America’s Conservation Capital in Missouri’s Ozark Mountains. Wonders of Wildlife has been voted “Best New Attraction in America” and “America’s Best Aquarium” by the readers of USA TODAY. For more information, visit www.wondersofwildlife.org