The Facilities / Maintenance Staff Assistant works with the Manager of Facilities and other team members to provide general facilities and maintenance support to the school and church of St. John the Baptist Catholic Parish. This individual is able to work independently without continuous guidance, be reliable and self-motivated, demonstrate a good work ethic, concern for quality and a pleasant and cooperative customer service focus. As a part of our parish staff, all work should be pewith P and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Facilities Manager as needed in servicing work-orders in a timely manner
- General maintenance and repair of interior and exterior facilities and equipment
- Set-up and take-down for church or school events, projects, ministries, etc.
- Focus on maintaining a safe physical environment, attend to occasional spill and cleanup duties
- Maintain a level of flexibility and availability for weekend or after hours shifts
The position is currently expected to require approximately 22-29 hours per week. The part-time schedule will be dependent on the needs of the (church and school), and may at times require flexibility on the part of the employee. Wage is to be determined based on experience.
This job description is not designed to cover nor contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.