• Primary technical resource for department processes and a client specific process
• Work directly with crossfunctional groups and the client specific technical liaison
• Technical resource for investigations
• Maintain a lab scale process facility
Develop lab scale protocols for investigations and process improvements.
• Execute small scale process protocols
• Provide operational scope for commercial scale process and CIP improvements
• Screen SPL raw material suppliers
• Collect and trend process data
• Track process step timing
• Work directly with supervision and process operators to implement operational efficiencies
and 5S projects
• Four year Bachelor's Degree in relevant discipline, Chemical Engineering highly preferred.
• 0 years of experience required. Up to 10 years of experience preferred.
• Good interpersonal skills for crossfunctional, intrafunctional, and clientfacing work.
SPL offers and competitive compensation and benefits package and a pleasant work environment.