Are you ready to make a difference? At MIND we are passionate about achieving our mission of ensuring that all students are mathematically equipped to solve the worlds most challenging problems. We are looking for a dynamic, strategic leader with a passion for transforming math education in Massachusetts and across the world.
This Program Manager will lead a team of passionate Education Success Managers, partner closely with a family foundation focused on helping deepen MINDs impact, collaborate with educators across Massachusetts, work cross-departmentally to delight our district partners, and keep the entire project organized and on an upward trajectory.
The mission of this program is that Massachusetts will serve as a pilot site to test and create a best in class ST Math delivery model which:
- Works for all students and differentiates across school contexts
- Grounds all students in conceptual math and productive struggle as an integral part of their math education, leading to measurable gains in student outcomes
- Brings a sense of joy and confidence to teaching and learning math
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Are you enthusiastic about math education, particularly at the elementary level?
- Do you live in and love Massachusetts?
- Can you paint a clear vision and bring people together to accomplish it?
- Do you enjoy analyzing large amounts of data to prioritize projects?
- Are you a servant leader dedicated to coaching and supporting others?
- Can you give examples of complex programs you have overseen that required collaboration and a high level of organization?
- Do you pride yourself in being able to foster an atmosphere of autonomy and trust where candid feedback is welcomed in the quest for continuous improvement?
- Does your work reflect your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion?
- Are you ready to partner closely with an inspiring group of highly intelligent consultants in the family foundation that makes this program possible?
Did you answer, Yes! or even, Absolutely! to all of the above? Great! Lets get down to specifics. Our ideal candidate will have: