Recovery Network of Programs, Inc. (RNP), is a private, non-profit, social service agency which has been serving the Greater Bridgeport Community and Fairfield County area since 1972. RNP is dedicated to helping those living with substance use, mental health disorders, and homelessness. Our mission is to restore hope, health, and wellbeing for individuals and families in a recovery environment that embraces compassion, dignity and respect.
Prospect HouseThis program provides emergency shelter to thirty-six adults daily in a facility located in Bridgeport, Connecticut. The program provides comprehensive case management services to meet the varied and complex needs of individuals who are homeless, and work to connect clients to a long-term housing solution. The case management program at Prospect House includes assessment, transportation, life skills training, as well as individual, group, and family sessions.
Monday to Friday 12am - 8am
- Remains awake and alert at all times to tend to the needs of the unit and responsibilities of the Night Monitor.
- Ensures safety of clients and security of entire building by checking each floor as scheduled.
- Answers phones, informs clients concerning available services and facilities, allows clients entry into building.
- Compiles daily client statistics and records client activities.
- Participates in staff meetings.
- Wakes clients, prepares coffee, and puts out self service breakfast meal.
- Assumes all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by the supervisor.