Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Previous Supervisory Experience.
- Four-year accounting degree.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP accounting principles, accounting systems, and the accounting process.
- Must be proficient Microsoft products and ERP software.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Experience and evidence of practicing high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- This position is responsible for managing the accounting department.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
Position Type/Expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
High Touch participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. For more information please visit https://www.e-verify.gov/employees.
HTI Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity company. This job description provides you with details pertaining to the position but is not a complete statement of duties and responsibilities. Other duties can be assigned or required.