Since its beginning in 1946, TST has evolved into a vertically integrated producer, buyer, trader and processor of aluminum scrap and dross.
Today, TST is one of the major American producers of secondary aluminum ingot, billet and cast plate. TST is also a major distributor of primary aluminum foundry ingot, grain refiners and hardeners. Other services include worldwide trading of nonferrous scrap and other aluminum commodities.
We are currently seeking a Roughing Mill Operator located in Chino. If you want to be a part of our growing team, we want to hear from
Responsible for roughing operation including equipment inspection & set up, and product quality inspection as well as meeting production standards of efficiency and quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect Vacuum Chuck for imperfections, inform Quality Assurance, and perform any repairs needed.
- Load and unload slab on machine with crane or forklift.
- Inspect and set up milling machine properly to ensure proper cut size.
- Operate mill machine and verify plate thickness, tolerance and surface finish.
- Complete production reports.