To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to define and solve specific customer problems associated with installation
- Ability to manage multiple, complex activities
- Ability to lead and coordinate the work of others
- Ability to develop and use complex systems to accomplish goals
- Strong customer interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of construction requirements and techniques
- Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to human resources management
- Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures related to the hiring of private contractors
- Knowledge of building codes and restrictions
Education and/or Experience:
- BS degree in engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, project management, industrial engineering, business or a related field is preferred or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in project management, project planning and execution is preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point. 2D and 3D modeling software experience is preferred.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to use sound judgement with good mechanical aptitude and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 20-50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will primarily be in an office environment but may be exposed to work in manufacturing or warehouse areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but could be louder in the production/warehouse areas. Could be exposed to weather elements if traveling.