Work From Home Position: Must Reside in Ohio
Concept Overview: Concept is a multi-channel business-to-business (B2B) lead generation agency headquartered in Medina, OH. We specialize in the design, implementation, and execution of lead generation and business development strategies, processes, and technologies for our clients.
Position Summary: The Director of Marketing Services is responsible for the overall management of Concepts Digital Marketing Agency. This role will focus on providing leadership, team management, marketing training, maintaining standards/alignment, driving client value, setting client goals, marketing execution with client accounts, and overseeing daily operations of the marketing teams. This role is not for marketing Concept, but the role will focus on client services. This position will focus on driving client value, marketing strategy and execution, provide coaching, performance management, and team management.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee marketing agency client services through managing the relationship, setting goals, providing strategy, and leadership to ultimately retain and grow client relationships.
- Management strategy and execution to support the growth of the agency, client accounts, and agency team at Concept.
- Learn Concepts approach to digital marketing and lead generation.
- Work alongside Concepts Sales and Accounts teams to lead strategy sessions, pitches, and meetings to better scope and sell Concepts digital agency services.
- Creative and strategic problem solving to help the agency have more successful relationships with clients.
- Review client analytics to help set and communicate goals.
- Marketing campaign creation, optimization, and management.
- Improving communications between teams and clients.
- Development of systems and processes to improve marketing team performance.
- Performance management of marketing agency team.
- Coordinate performance review process: people, teams, projects.
- Conduct team working sessions, strategy/whiteboarding sessions, and team meetings for B2B digital marketing.
- Lead coaching and professional development training for the marketing team to improve their performance, motivation, and success including regular, structured, one-on-one meetings to help individuals improve their capabilities, get the help they need, and strategically align to the agencys value proposition.
- $70,000-$110,000 Annual Salary
- (8) Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) & Profit Sharing Including 4% Employer Contribution Match
- Remote work with the ability to go into the office
Decision-Making Authority: The Director of Marketing Services does not have the authority to spend or commit company dollars without the consent of the President. The Director of Marketing Services does not have the authority to hire or terminate employees without the consent of the President. The Director of Marketing Services does not have the authority to approve overtime or employees leaving outside of their normal scheduled working hours without the consent of the President.
Data Integrity/Confidentiality: The Director of Marketing Services is not permitted to copy, download, email, share or use customer data in any format other than for the customers use and benefit. If data is used, removed/shared for any other reason, it is a violation of company policy, considered to be theft, and will be immediate grounds for termination and subject to the penalties of the law.
The Director of Marketing Services at times may be made aware of information that is not intended for public knowledge. This information may involve company decisions and/or direction, personnel issues, account issues, financial issues, etc. The Director of Marketing Services is always expected to keep these matters confidential and understands they are not permitted to discuss or disclose this type of information with co-workers, peers or subordinates. If the Director of Marketing Services is not sure if certain information is confidential, they should ask their manager before sharing or discussing such information. Sharing confidential information may be grounds for termination.
Professionalism & Integrity: The Director of Marketing Services is always expected to professionally represent Concept. This includes moral character, good business decisions, professional appearance and to lead by example. The Director of Marketing Services at times will be expected to make judgment decisions without the input of their manager and at other times use discretion to determine when the input of their manager is appropriate.
Other Responsibilities: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sales Responsibilities: This position is responsible for assisting outside sales in the scoping and closing of new deals, cross-selling into non-marketing customers of the company in addition to growing the current book of business for the marketing agency.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the Marketing Agency and its employees.
Working Conditions: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.