Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering required
- Geotechnical and structural engineering experience preferred
- Ability to work (independently and in a team setting) under pressure with challenging deadlines.
- Advanced computer program skills specifically with various CAD programs (including Inventor), Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SmartSheet
- Previous experience in the deep foundation/construction industry a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Ability to work in an open office environment.
- Ability to sit for several hours at a time.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
IDEAL Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs and not on race, color, citizenship status, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law. IDEAL is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for handicapped and disabled employees.
*** IDEAL GROUP IS COMMITTED TO LEVERAGING THE TALENT OF A DIVERSE WORKFORCE TO CREATE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR OUR COMPANY AND OUR PEOPLE.