EOE M/F/Vets/Disability Affirmative Action Employer
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for supporting and adhering to all lending compliance, including state and federal banking regulations, bank policies, and underwriting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work closely with the Compliance Department; Loan Processing; and Real Estate Processing to ensure all exceptions are identified and tracked for correction.
- Responsible for reviewing all loans to ensure compliance and accuracy with the bank’s lending policies and underwriting procedures as well as federal and state lending regulations.
- Responsible for addressing and researching inquiries regarding compliance and bank policies and procedures as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining the loan review checklists, policies, procedures, and compliance regulations as changes occur.
- Responsible to provide requested loan related information for internal audits.
- Responsible to provide requested loan related information for loan audits and or exams.
- Responsible for maintaining bank employee loan files, and providing information upon request to designated team members.
- Responsible for coordinating efforts with the Lending Trainer to identify areas where additional training may be needed.
- Prepare monthly reports and tracking for all compliance and policy exceptions.
- Provide back-up of the NMLS registry to ensure required personnel are in compliance.
- Provide back-up to the team members of the Loan Risk Department in other related duties as needed including, but not limited to Beneficial Owners, HMDA, and Flood.
- Provide back up for solving Decision Pro and Pro Sign error issues.
- Must be able to meet attendance and punctuality standards.
- Effectively work and cooperate with supervisors, co-workers and customers.
- Follow the direction of the supervisor.
- Perform other duties and projects as required by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- High School Education required and previous banking experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous banking experience in areas of lending or equivalent of education and knowledge preferred.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications such as Excel, 10 key, keyboarding.
- Experience in Xperience, Laser Pro, and or Decision Pro preferred.
- Strong clerical, administrative and customer service skills required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Capacity to sustain strong attention to detail essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work well with a wide range of people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
- Strong follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of projects.
- Strong sense of customer service.
This work is sedentary and requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting for long periods of time; occasional bending, squatting, kneeling, stooping; good finger dexterity and feeling; frequent repetitive motions; talking, hearing, and visual acuity.
- Frequent lifting (up to 25 pounds of paper supplies or minor office equipment).
- Normal office environment.
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position.