The Quality Assurance Analyst I, Clinical (RN):
- Is educated and currently licensed in the state of Florida as a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant;
- Acts as a Quality Assurance Analyst and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of the Commercial Quality Assurance (QA) Department;
- Utilizes comprehensive Clinical expertise to validate software requirements via quality assessment and testing.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a SME during assigned software testing including clinical quality management functionality of the product
- Uses technical savvy as a Clinician and understanding of Clinical workflow to contribute to testing innovation level software.
- Practices DSS’s process management of Agile/Scrum and related tools (Jira, qTest and Confluence)
- Ensures all aspects of software is working properly prior to review, acceptance and release of deliverables
- Collaborates with internal resources to establish and improve resource knowledge base (Confluence and SharePoint).
- Acts as a SME to existing and new staff in the QA Department.
- Organizes time effectively while identifying barriers to progress, proposing solutions and setting priorities.
- Travel in support of assigned products as required by Management or the needs of the assigned products.
The preceding functions are examples of the work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and make a reasonable accommodation as needed.